Vs > Gladman Point, Nt
Eyrewell Forest vs Gladman Point, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Eyrewell Forest vs Campo Mourao, Brazil
Eyrewell Forest vs Pana, Il, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Calafat, Romania
Gladman Point, Nt vs Msekera Agromet, Zambia
Gladman Point, Nt vs Blaine, Wa, Usa
Gladman Point, Nt vs Eskridge, Ks, Usa
Gladman Point, Nt vs El Paso, Texas, Usa
Ottawa, Il vs Mene Grande
Chiang Mai vs Lampedusa Island
Tadotsu vs Tallahassee, Fl
Maracaibo vs Tapanui
- The distance between Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand and Gladman Point, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,999 km or 7,457 mi.
- To reach Eyrewell Forest in this distance one would set out from Gladman Point, Nt bearing 223.3° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Eyrewell Forest bearing 218.5° or SW .
- Eyrewell Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Gladman Point, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Eyrewell Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Gladman Point, Nt is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 26.6 °C (47.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.6 °C (55.1°F) less in Eyrewell Forest. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 628.5 mm (24.7 in) more which is equivalent to 628.5 l/m² (15.42 US gal/ft²) or 6,285,000 l/ha (671,908 US gal/ac) more. About 6 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.7° higher in Eyrewell Forest than in Gladman Point, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Eyrewell Forest relative to Gladman Point, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gladman Point, Nt vs Eyrewell Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Eyrewell Forest vs Safi, Morocco
Eyrewell Forest vs Christchurch Gardens, New Zealand
Eyrewell Forest vs Buckhannon, Wv, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Lodgepole, Ne, Usa
Gladman Point, Nt vs Trondheim, Norway
Gladman Point, Nt vs Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk
Gladman Point, Nt vs Roanoke, Virginia, Usa
Gladman Point, Nt vs Spickard, Mo, Usa
Chiclayo vs Djerba
Ushibuka vs Decatur, Il
Sheberghan vs Adelaide, South Australia
Concordia, Kansas vs Recife
Eyrewell Forest vs Gladman Point, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Eyrewell Forest
Climate Guides for Locations near Gladman Point, Nt
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) NW
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 131.1 kms (81.5 miles) NW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) N
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WNW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 41.2 kms (25.6 miles) NNW
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 152.5 kms (94.8 miles) WNW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) S
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 172.9 kms (107.5 miles) ENE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 172.6 kms (107.3 miles) ENE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) ENE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) NE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) ENE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 127.1 kms (79 miles) E
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) ENE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 29.1 kms (18.1 miles) SE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SSE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SSE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 170 kms (105.6 miles) SE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) SE